George Washington Crossing the Delaware Wall Art
About this item
- Washington Crossing the Delaware is an 1851 oil-on-canvas painting by the German American artist Emanuel Gottlieb Leutze. It commemorates General George Washington’s crossing of the Delaware River on the night of December 25-26, 1776, during the American Revolutionary War. That action was the first move in a surprise attack against the Hessian forces at Trenton, New Jersey, in the Battle of Trenton.
- Giclee Print Technology: Using archival-quality inks onto premium canvases, giclee printing guarantees incredible detail, phenomenal quality, and vibrant colors. Saturated colors for up to 100 years.
- Print enclosed in an intricately patterned Golden-relief frame to enhance the look of the artwork. Picture Size: 24×16″, Total Size w/ Frame: 30×22″, Each panel is ready to hang.
- Surface varnished with Semi-Gloss Acrylic Coating to enhance appearance: brushstrokes are more clearly defined, details more apparent and colors more vibrant.
- Brand Quality: production from one of the world’s leading wall decor manufacturers, DecorArts a registered Trademark. Made in the USA.